Getting your furnace ready for winter is a smart thing to do before being visited by an extended cold-snap or getting hit with a huge winter storm.
In the index article called Top 10 "Must Read" Furnace Repair Tutorials I've identified ten of the most useful tutorials I've written on topics covering furnace operation, maintenance and repair.
These Top-10 tutorial topics include:
- Gas Furnace Types and Their Efficiencies
- Troubleshooting a Conventional Gas Furnace
- Troubleshooting a High Efficiency Condensing Furnace
- Anatomy of a High Efficiency Condensing Furnace
- Types of Plastic Vent Pipes for High Efficiency Furnaces
- How to Light a Gas Furnace Standing Pilot
- How to Inspect and Adjust a Gas Furnace Standing Pilot Light
- Types of Electronic Furnace Ignition
- Troubleshooting an Electronic Ignition Furnace
- How to Replace a Furnace Thermocouple or Electronic Flame Sensor
So click on over, find a repair topic of interest and get your furnace ready for the coming cold weather!