Symptom: Fan Does Not Work
- Wiring not connected to fan motor;
- Switch is bad;
- Fan blades are obstructed;
- Circuit breaker tripped;
- Fuse is blown;
- Broken fan motor.
- If the breaker is tripped, reset the circuit breaker;
- If the fuse is blown or popped, replace with appropriate fuse;
- Remove cover and check for any fan obstructions;
- Remove cover and check for disconnected or loose wiring to fan;
- Check for current at motor with volt-ohm meter. If motor is getting current, replace motor.