PROBLEM: Not All Radiators Heat
- Trapped air in line
- Trapped air in radiator (top is cooler than bottom)
- Faulty zone valve or circulator
- Bleed air from cool radiator by opening radiator bleed valve at top of radiator. When water squirts from radiator, close valve.
- Check circulator for proper operation (motor runs). There may be dedicated circulators for different heating zones in the home.
- Check zone vale for proper operation. Water pipe should be hot up to and beyond the zone valve. If the valve is bad or stuck, it will be hot up to the valve but cool off slightly beyond the valve.